Date(s) - 04/06/2017
8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center
Track No Tracks
***THIS CLASS IS FULL***
This class will answer the following questions and review the listed topics:
- What is the MUTCD?
- Back ground and history (we’ll keep it short)
- Idaho adoption process
- Recent changes
- Why do signs disappear at night?
- Causes of “missing” signs
- Sign retroreflectivity requirements
- Effectiveness of current signing materials
- When should signs be replaced?
- Review methods to evaluate sign retroreflectivity.
- Benefits and costs to replace signs
This class is fully booked.
NOTE: We do not have the manpower to make changes to your schedule or to track “wait lists” this year. If a class is full, please come to the registration desk at class time and folks will be added on a first come, first served basis as space permits. Please, do not be late for your class (your spot will be filled) and please DON’T be a “No Show.” Also, please make sure you print your classes after you register. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide during account registration. In order to check your class schedule, log in using your username and password and navigate to My Classes. If you cannot remember your classes, please come to the registration desk for your packet the first day of Safety Fest.