Date(s) - 04/10/2019
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center
Track No Tracks
This is a 1-½ hour class and it will cover the basic Fall Protection principles, which will include:
1. OSHA Personal Fall Arrest System Requirements Subpart M 1926.500-503 (when is fall protection required?)
2. Types of fall protection equipment: harnesses, lanyards and self-retracting lifelines
3. How to properly wear a harness & lanyard
4. How to inspect a harness (wear, tear, threading, burns etc.)
5. How to inspect a lanyard & lanyard deployment
6. Rescue operations & planning
Registrations are closed for this event.
NOTE: We do not have the manpower to make changes to your schedule or to track “wait lists” this year. If a class is full, please come to the registration desk at class time and folks will be added on a first come, first served basis as space permits. Please, do not be late for your class (your spot will be filled) and please DON’T be a “No Show.” Also, please make sure you print your classes after you register. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide during account registration. In order to check your class schedule, log in using your username and password and navigate to My Classes. If you cannot remember your classes, please come to the registration desk for your packet the first day of Safety Fest.