We promote the vendor show as an opportunity for companies to come out and support the Safety Fest, make connections with potential clients, to offer product demonstrations, and display samples. This trade show is always a huge hit among the attendees and local community. Vendors will be able to display their products and handouts on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 from 7:30 am 5:00 pm, at a cost of $300 per booth area. Booth areas are 8 x 8 and include display tables and chairs which will be set up in the vendor area in advance. You will need to bring your own tablecloth, electrical cords and display supplies. There are 25 booth areas available and they will go fast, so submit your registration early. Fill out a Vendor Registration Form and email your form to Dawn Christensen at email@example.com.
Thursday Demonstration (Demo) Day! To best utilize the vendor area at the hotel we are offering an option for vendors to display on Thursday, April 16, 2020 from 7:30 am to 1 pm. We want the focus on Thursday to be about demonstrations, simulations and hands-on activities. We will offer this as an add-on option for an additional $100, or if a company would like to only display on Thursday the cost will be $200 for a table.
2 Day Vendor Booth (Tuesday & Wednesday) $300
2 Day Vendor Booth Oversized (Tuesday & Wednesday) Add-on Option $100
Thursday Demo Day Add-on Option $100
Thursday Demo Day Stand-Alone Option $200
Break Sponsor (includes Vendor Booth for Tuesday & Wednesday) $500
- Vendor Request Form (Word) Vendor Request Form (PDF)
- Vendors Announcement (PDF) 9/24/19
- Sponsorship Pocatello 2020 (PDF)
There is a block of rooms held at the Red Lion for a discounted rate. Tell them you are with the Pocatello Safety Fest when calling to make your reservations.
Please remember there are no sales on site.
Thank you – 2019 Vendors, Sponsors and Community Partners
- Accelerated Safety Training
- AIRE Industrial
- BC Sales
- Boise Rigging Supply
- Fluor Idaho
- Honeywell Safety
- Idaho Associated General Contractors
- Idaho Operation Lifesaver
- Idaho State Insurance Fund (SIF)
- ISU Continuing Education/Workforce Training
- Life Flight Network
- Local Highway Technical Assistance Council (LHTAC)
- ON Semiconductor
- Pacific Northwest OSHA Education Center
- Portneuf WorkMed
- Red Wing Shoes
- Region X VPP
- Safety Products Group (Bluewater/Fabenco)
- Shelly Adult Training Academy (operated by Porter House Inc.)
- Shook Construction
- ShurSales and Marketing, Inc.
- Tessenderlo Kerley
- The Hartwell Corporation